Vacation Packages In Canada: Executive Rental
If you’re looking for a couples retreat or even a golf vacation, you’ll be able to find it with our vacation packages in Canada. Take a look below at what you can experience with our vacation packages.
Executive Short/ Long Term Rental from One week to Five months.
Valid for the Months of November and December 2017 as well as January, February and March 2018.
- A fully equipped Guest House Suite with parking for two vehicles.
- High-end finishes, stainless steel appliances, convection microwave, deep stainless sink with a goose faucet.
- Keurig machine to make specialty coffee and tea, sugar, creamer is supplied.
- Kitchen fully stocked for cooking, two induction cooktops with special cookware, microwave cookware, dishes, silverware, glasses, cups, cutting board and knives, wine attire, mixing bowls, salad spinner, lunch cooler with ice packs and so on…
- Fire extinguisher under kitchen sink.
- Stainless steel barbecue with cooking utensils and cooking spray…
- Condiments to include stocked spice rack, salt & pepper, olive oil, wine vinaigrette, butter, ketchup, relish, mustard, real mayonnaise…
- Living Area with 42 inches Plasma TV with Satellite, Netflix, Sports, News…
- Comfy oversized loveseat with ottoman to rest your legs & feet.
- Loveseat opens into a double bed with upgraded gel mattress and topper, in case you have company visiting.
- Ottoman holds sheets, blankets, and pillows for guests.
- Swivel side chair and side table for additional seating and comfort.
- Old fashion ceiling fan that operates by pivoting and turning.
- Bathroom with two person glass enclosed walk-in shower. Jetted wall mount with a separate handheld nozzle. Multiple settings for relaxation and rain head to accommodate a height of 6 feet 2 inches. Elongated Kholer toilet and matching vanity with a large adjustable vanity mirror for height when needed.
- All soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body cream are supplied along with a hair dryer, steamer for clothing, and hotel safe.
- Flooring in entrance, kitchen and bath is tiled and the balance of the suite is rustic style hardwood flooring for easy clean and maintenance of suite.
- Enter the Master bedroom through barn style French doors. Full length dressing mirror with lighting and large closet with many hangers and a first aid kit on top shelf of closet.
- A queen size bedroom set with a chest of drawers and two side tables, accented with vintage style lamps and simple décor pieces. A beautiful elongated ceiling fan that is extremely quiet. All linens are high end with very comfortable pillows I’ve been told. White cotton duvet and accent pillows to complete the look. For privacy there are black-out blinds and drapes.
- Dinner recommendations and reservations or activities.
- Booking for custom wine tours and scenic and historical tours.
- Any questions you may have please text me at .
- Your suite will be cleaned once a week includes fresh bedding & towels.
- Garbage and recyclable twice a week with light housekeeping.
- Outdoor area will be kept clean from snow and lightly salted.
- Fire pit can be set up for an afternoon fire with comfy chairs & blankets.
- Fire poker with marshmallows, graham crackers & chocolate supplied.
Laundered Service is available upon request at an “additional charge” will vary.
- Sandy the owner lives on property. In case of an emergency, you can reach us at any time 24 hrs a day at .
- All local activities, brochures, emergency numbers for the hospital, grocery stores, pharmacy and Wi-Fi access is available in room organizer.
- Weekly rate – $550.00 all included * except laundered service *
- Monthly rate – $ 1800.00 all included * except laundered service *
※ Applicable Taxes, Security Deposit & Gratuities Not Included